Hey friends. If you wonder how to prepare this delicious stuffed cabbage leaves please stay with us and read the full text with the full recipe.
First of all, we will give you the ingredients you will need to prepare this sweet recipe:
- Cabbage leaves ( choose large leaves that will make the recipe easier for you)
- Meat ( smashed meat that you will add in the cabbage rolls)
- White rice that you will mix with the meat
- The onion that goes together with the meat and white rice
- Red pepper, salt, black pepper, oil.
While others would simply place the whole cabbage in the freezer and thaw it to soften you can also prepare it parboiled. In this recipe, you have to boil a raw cabbage for about 4-5 minutes, the next step is to remove from the stove and pour in hot water and add ice water. In this way, you will hold the filling without easily tearing off.
Some people also add tomato sauce in the filling. When tossed into the tomato sauce mixture, you can let the stuffed cabbage cooked undisturbed until tender for about 35-40 minutes over medium-low heat.
Here is some advice from us that can help you while you are preparing the recipe:
- You can replace the ground pork with beef or half of both.
- For a low carb option, you may replace rice with cauliflower rice. It’d still taste good!
- Store leftovers in airtight containers and place in the fridge for up to 4 days and you can eat it with friends and family.
- You can make the sauce and stuffed cabbage ahead of time stored separately and placed in the fridge for up to a day ahead.
- If desired chop the remaining cabbage, saute with salt and red pepper, add in the oven about 1 hour and then serve with the cabbage.
I hope that this recipe sounds easy for you and you will try to prepare it in your kitchen place and eat it together with the people you love. Bon appetite and keep following our page in the future to see other cool ideas.
Mmm in the last photo you can see how looks this recipe that you can eat with the people you love. This looks so amazing, I recommend to you try to make it! Also, read about this summer hit recipe, how to prepare easy tart with fruits in your free time.