Probably you are asking what are these? These are tasty homemade hot dog rolls and if you make it once you will wish to prepare it EVERY DAY!!! It’s a meal great for breakfast, for school lunch for your little ones, for dinner time and the great thing is that you don’t need to much time to make it!!! Check the recipe that follows next after the very first photo from the post. ENJOY!!!
If you are in a plan to organize a wedding party, check how much money you will need to pay to the caterer to make food decor for you.
The ingredients you will need to prepare these amazing hot dog rolls:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour. shake the measuring cup when adding flour.
- ¾ teaspoon yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup of warm water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 5 pre-cooked hot dogs.
After gathering the ingredients check the full process and instructions of making it.
- the first step says that you have to mix the water, sugar, and yeast and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients including the yeast mixture (don’t add the hot dogs). Knead for 10 minutes until smooth.
- Place dough in a lightly greased bowl, cover, and let it rise for 1 ½ hour to 2 hours.
- Knead the dough for 1 minute and then make 5 equal size balls.
- Place a parchment paper over the baking sheet.
- Roll each ball into a log two times longer than the hot dog used. Wrap the log around the hot dog and place the end of the log under the hot dog and place it on a baking sheet. Cover and let rise again for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C. Bake for 13 minutes on the middle shelf of the oven.
- After it’s baked, brush with butter. Serve hot and also add ketchup if you wish to and eat it with family and share with people you love in your life!!!
Thank you so much for your time and I hope that you will try to prepare this for your children or nephews!!! Good appetite wishes you our team!!!